Saint Andrews, NB or St. Andrews By-the-Sea as it is commonly called was founded in 1783 by the United Empire Loyalists. This little seaside Town is well preserved with many of the original buildings still gracing the Town Plat. Some of these buildings were barged to the area from Castine, Maine at the end of the Revolutionary War and are listed under the New Brunswick and Canadian Registry of Historic Places.
Throughout the decades Saint Andrews has welcomed visitors from all corners of the earth. Currently, the population is around 1800 year round and significantly increases in the summer.
Today, Saint Andrews represents one of the best preserved examples of colonial heritage in North America. While maintaining its charm, Saint Andrews is also a dynamic, prosperous community. Small town values and friendly neighbours mix easily with a spirited business environment. For the residents of Saint Andrews, life is indeed charmed.
Welcome to Saint Andrews, NB!
SENTINEL EMERGENCY ALERT SERVICES
TOWN OF SAINT ANDREWS COUNCIL BI-ELECTION RESULTS - Dec. 09, 2014
MUNICIPAL BI-ELECTION DEC 8, 2014- VOTE TODAY!! - Dec. 08, 2014
BYLAW FREDERICK ST-HEARING OF OBJECTIONS DATE CHANGE - Nov. 17, 2014